Tuition fees and other charges:
Amounts of tuition fees and other charges imposed on students at the date of submission of the present statement.
Type of Fee / Tuition fees and charges per academic year in Euros
- Registration fee (for new students only) 50
- Tuition fees for study programs leading to a Bachelor’s Degree dependent on the number of ECTS, (The equivalent of €50.00 per ECTS determines the cost of each course if the student needs to repeat a course) 3000
- Tuition fees for postgraduate programs 4500
- Tuition fees for the postgraduate course “Psychology and Counselling in the Community (2 years / 120 ECTS, Master’s)” have been reduced to €3600.00 per year. This is determined according to the number of ECTS (The equivalent of €60.00 per ECTS determines the cost of each course if the student needs to repeat a course). 3600
- Fees for an extra “Transcript” (Degree Certificate) 50
- Fees for credit unit transfer assessment 30
Regarding the calculation of tuition fees and other charges imposed by the School on students, and in relation to the provisions of Article 25A of the relevant Laws of 1996 to 2013 On Tertiary Education Institutions:
- At least three months before the beginning of each academic year the owner of the School must submit the tuition fees and other charges payable by each student to the Minister of Education and Culture for approval.
- Any increase in tuition fees and other charges is permitted only after being approved by the Minister of Education and Culture:
- No increase in tuition fees and other charges is permitted unless two years have elapsed since the last such increase.
At the time of the establishment of the School, tuition fees for postgraduate studies were set at €4500.00 per year. In order to obtain the Master’s Degree in Psychology and Counselling in the Community (2 years / 120 ECTS, Masters), the tuition fees have been reduced to €3600.00 per year because this postgraduate program lasts two years (four semesters), and is offered with the acquisition of 120 ECTS. This reduction was made in the context of the non-profit and socially-engaged character of the School. At the same time, policies to facilitate the payment of tuition fees have been adopted, requiring four equal installments of €1800.00, paid at the beginning of each semester. Learning incentives linked to other reductions in tuition fees are also offered during the course. Further up-to-date information is available from the Admissions Office.
Tuition fees paid by students of the Theology Department (undergraduate level) are deposited in a special Student Welfare account, and are used to provide scholarships and financial assistance to students. In addition to the financial assistance set out in the Regulations of the T.S.C.C., the School can make use of the Student Welfare Fund to help undergraduate students purchase a personal computer, books, general supplies and housing provisions, or for hosting/organizing activities.
Tuition fees and other fees and charges
Theological School of the Church of Cyprus
Address: Isokratous 1-7, 1016, Nicosia, Cyprus
Telephone: +357 22443055 / Fax: +357 22443050