Within the framework of the Erasmus+ program, the students of TSCC will have the opportunity to go to an Institution / University for a traineeship. The duration of the traineeship can be between 2 and 12 months. Students can be selected by TSCC in the last year of study for placement in a work experience organization, which will take place within 12 months of graduation.
Benefits from traineeship for Students
- Students have the opportunity to gain work experience in an international environment and practice all the knowledge they have gained during their studies.
- Students can receive funding from the program during their mobility. Also, it is at the discretion of the employer if he will give some extra money to the student.
Before the traineeship:
- Interested students must complete the Declaration of Interest – Application form, which can be obtained from TSCC’ website and from the Erasmus office. The students’ transcript must be attached with the application.
- The final selection will be made by the Erasmus Committee based on the criteria set by TSCC.
- Selected students should complete and sign the following:
- The above forms will be sent to the Receiving organization / enterprise for approval.
- The Erasmus Officer notify the students about the Receiving Institution’s decision. In a face-to-face meeting students will be informed for the traineeship mobility’s details and for safekeeping all the necessary forms, such as the Grant Agreement
- Students must obtain the application form and apply for the EU Health Card.
After the traineeship:
Upon the student’s return to Cyprus, he/she submits to the Erasmus Office the following supportive documents for examination and approval in order: (a) to be archived in the TSCC’s database and (b) to make the payment the third (and final) installment of funding to the student.
List of supportive documents:
- Completed and signed certificate from the Receiving Institution for the period of traineeship abroad (Certificate of arrivaland departure)
- The confidential supervisor’s report (completed and signed by the supervising professor of the Receiving Institution) which describes the duties assigned to the trainee and the goals achieved
- Self-declaration form verifying the receipt of funds (signed by the student)
- A detailed description of the courses that were attended, examined and scored and the respective ECTS (if applicable)
- A copy of the air-tickets
- The boarding passes